Micah Group’s technical personnel have a record of radiation protection and waste management successes in a variety of nuclear settings. The company is experienced in a range of contexts from simple laboratory decommissioning site data collection to complex MARSSIM based decommissioning projects and recycling of sealed sources to removal and dispositioning of large radioactive cyclotron machines.
Radiological Services are work activities performed at your location by our project managers, health-physicists, radiation workers, and subcontractors.
Radiological Services Include:
- Bulk Facility Demolition & Decommissioning
- Large Tract Soil Remediation
- Interior Demolition & Waste Collection
- Facility Decontamination
- Grounds & Facility Restoration
- Small Quantity Waste Collection & Disposal